Organic Neem Powder
- Product Type Herbal Product
- Category Body Care
- Usage to treat dandruff, soothe irritation, protect the skin, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation
- Ingredients Herbal Extract, Herbs
- Form Powder
- Grade A
- Direction External Use only
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 120 Kilograms
- 25.00 - 35.00 INR
- 32 INR
- Herbal Extract, Herbs
- store in Dry place
- Men, Women
- 12 Months
- to treat dandruff, soothe irritation, protect the skin, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation
- Herbal Product
- External Use only
- Body Care
- Nava Shava, india
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- plast100gm to 40kg packing Pouch packing kraft pouch packing loose packing plastic packets/ cardboard boxic packets/ cardboard box
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22716:2007, cGMP,GMP, HACCP, MSME, FSSAI Certified Company
Organic Neem Powder
The important health benefits of neem leaves include its ability to treat dandruff, soothe irritation, protect the skin, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation. It also speeds up woundhealing, treats gastric conditions, slows the aging process, improves hair and scalp health, maintains sexual organ health, and helps treat diabetes.
Health Benefits: Take a closer look at some of the health benefits of this herb.
- Antibacterial Potential: Research published in the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal states that one of the most widely recognized benefits of neem powder, oil, leaves, tea, and every other derivative is its strong antibacterial and antimicrobial effects. This comes into play both internally and externally, which is why neem is considered to be such a general tonic for the immune system and as a simple way to keep your overall health better protected. It is commonly associated with treating skin conditions, but its effects are far more extensive than that!
- Reduces Dandruff: A 2011 study on the medicinal properties of neem suggests that the antifungal and antibacterial properties of neem make it very popular in shampoos and scalp cleansers. This is because it can help the skin remain hydrated and eliminate dandruff while strengthening your hair. It also improves the health of your hair follicles due to its antioxidant content. In fact, it is even used in traditional medicines to stimulate hair growth and prevent male-pattern baldness.
- Detoxifies the Body: Whether you are using neem powder, paste, leaves, consuming its extracts in supplements or in some other form, the active ingredients in this one-stop pharmacy tree will help to rid the body of toxins. Research conducted at the Department of Cell Biology & Anatomy, School of Medicine, the University of North Carolina, USA states that neem stimulates the liver, helping eliminate toxins quickly and optimizing the metabolic activities. A great deal of detritus accumulates on our skin every day, including germs, microbes, dust, and grime; neem paste can help neutralize these chemicals, pathogens, or dirt that can cause irritation or illness.
- Treats Acne: In terms of treating acne, neem paste is observed to eliminate much of grease and bacteria that can exacerbate the condition. The antibacterial nature of neem also helps prevent future breakouts, while the antioxidants in it will help minimize scarring and keep the skin looking fresh and clean. It also has astringent properties, which reduces the chances of skin sagging or wrinkles and aging. This is due to the fatty acids in neem oil, as well as the high content of vitamin E.
- Improves Gastric Health: Consuming neem has been directly connected with a reduction in inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, which helps reduce ulcers and a wide range of other intestinal issues, such as constipation, bloating, and cramping. It can also be used as a quick healing antidote for stomach flu and other infections that can destroy beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Anti- Properties: Studies based on animal models indicate that neem extracts can play a pivotal role in anti- management. Research conducted by Mohammad A. Alzohairy (2016) showed that neem contains flavonoids and other compounds that potentially reduce risk. Another study published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Prevention 2005 (Subapriya R. et al.) states that ethanolic neem leaf extract also helps activate the tumor suppressor gene.