Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Herbal Items||» Aloe Vera Powder|
Aloe Vera Powder
Aloe Vera Powder
Product Code : 09
Brand Name : Hennahub
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 60.00 - 70.00 INR
- 65 INR
- Product Type
- Herbal Product
- Hair Care
- hair & body care
- Herbal Extract
- Recommended For
- Men, Women
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Storage Instructions
- Dry place
- The aloe vera plant is considered to be a miracle plant because of its numerous curative and healing benefits. Aloe vera leaves are filled with a powder containing vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E, and folic acid.
- Minerals found in aloe vera juice are copper, iron, sodium, calcium, zinc, potassium, chromium, magnesium and manganese. All these nutrients have tremendous health benefits.
- Health experts regard aloe vera as natureÃ¢€™s most impressive and versatile herb. This herb is safe to use externally and internally. People across the globe use this herb for treating various health conditions from minor burns to cancer.
- With anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, Aloe Vera powder is the perfect remedy for sunburned skin.
- It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture. Aloe is also rich in antioxidants and minerals which can help speed healing.
- In one study, it was found that Aloe Vera powder displayed some anti-inflammatory effects superior to those of 1% hydrocortisone when applied over a 48-hour period. Researchers concluded that the powder might be useful in the topical treatment of inflammatory skin conditions such as UV-induced skin redness.
- For a moisturizer that doesnÃ¢€™t leave a greasy film on your face, look no further than Aloe Vera. It softens the skin without clogging pores.
- Aloe Vera powder can also be used as an aftershave treatment as it will both hydrate the skin and help heal razor burn and small nicks.
- Research has shown that Aloe Vera extract is an effective natural substance for improving skin hydration Ã¢€“ making it a useful ingredient in cosmetic formulations and as a treatment for dry skin.
- As it is rich in vitamins C and E and beta carotene (a pre-cursor to vitamin A), Aloe may have some anti-ageing qualities. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and its ability to lighten blemishes, also help it take years off your face.
- Furthermore, Aloe Vera can be taken in supplement form to fight aging, with some research finding that it increases the bodyÃ¢€™s production of collagen and improves skin elasticity in just 90 days.
- Those with acne may want to try Aloe VeraÃ¢€™s gentle cleansing and antimicrobial properties to treat their pimples. This healing powder works on several levels.
- Its antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties protect the skin from bacteria and other pathogens which lead to infection and inflammation. It contains substances Ã¢€“ gibberellins and polysaccharides Ã¢€“ that stimulate the growth of new cells, while glycoproteins reduce the inflammation and redness.
- As an astringent, Aloe Vera reduces pore size, which helps keep out excess sebum, dirt, and microbes.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is also used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Aloe Vera may help activate new hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp, and delivering several important vitamins and minerals. It contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
- According to Diane Gage, author of Aloe Vera: NatureÃ¢€™s Soothing Healer, the main protein in hair (keratin) has a chemical makeup similar to that of Aloe Vera, which means this healing powder rejuvenates hair while giving it more elasticity. By improving elasticity, you will prevent breakage of the delicate hair strands, which is key when trying to grow out your locks.
- Dandruff has a number of causes, including dry skin, fungal infections, and irritated, oily skin. Aloe Vera helps with all these conditions.
- Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties fight fungus, while the powder also hydrates and balances oiliness.
- Nourish and Condition the Hair and Scalp :
- Just as it moisturizes the skin, Aloe Vera softens and conditions the hair. Regular use helps restore shine and vitality.
- Unlike conventional, chemical-based moisturizing hair products, Aloe Vera doesnÃ¢€™t leave behind a nasty residue and greasy build-up.
- FOB Port
- Mundra, India
- Supply Ability
- 500kg-1 ton Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- plastic packets/ cardboard box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
"We are dealing only Bulk order quantity"